Invasion of Privacy Articles - Privacy News
Invasion of Privacy Article Directory
Free online article website that offers Invasion of Privacy articles discussing aspects related to Invasion of Privacy legal issues, business matters, and products. We offer authors free distribution of their articles and excellent Internet visibility. Invasion of Privacy articles are placed on individual webpages providing article authors indexed SEO with quality url linkage and ability to have a full business profile to market their services and products. You retain full copyright ownership and editorial rights.
Add Your Invasion of Privacy Articles, Invasion of Privacy News, and Publications on this website. Invasion of Privacy Article - News Publishing
Read the Latest Invasion of Privacy
The New Mediation Alternative to Handle Invasion of Privacy Dispute
Featured Invasion of Privacy Article
Password Security Tips
The technological world we live in today is booming, and the internet is the vast portal that every being on this planet is utilizing to expand their horizons. The World Wide Web is a typical tool that can accomplish anything conveniently. People are paying their bills, shopping, can track their bank transactions, and much more all online. When accessing online accounts a password must always be developed to keep your personal information secure. However, hundreds can hack your account by guessing your password. It can become a task to keep up with the hundreds of passwords that you may create to sustain your various internet accounts, but by creating easier passwords, you are enabling hackers to compromise your personal information. It is sensible to develop passwords that hinder the hacker’s ability to access your accounts. Here are some tips to create hacker-proof passwords, and avoid the ones that are not safe for you to use.
Here are some tips to creating a solid password:
• Use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, punctuation and numbers.
• Use different passwords for each account.
• Change your password regularly. To make it easier to remember to change your password, associate it with an event. For example, change your password the first of each month or every other payday.
• Use a password that is at least six characters long. The more characters your password contains, the more difficult it can be to figure out.
• Use a password that is easy for you to remember so you do not have to write it down.
Avoid vulnerable passwords using these guidelines:
• Do not use names or numbers associated with you, such as a birth date or nickname.
• Don't use your username or login name in any form.
• Don't use your individual name or the name of a family member or pet.
• Avoid using a solitary word ¬ in any language.
• Don't use the word "password."
• Don't use other information easily obtained about you. This includes license plate numbers, telephone numbers, social security numbers, the brand of your automobile, the name of the street you live on, etc.
Passwords should always be memorized, and never written down. There are tools you can use to help you choose passwords that are easy to memorize, but still hard to hack.
• Use an acronym by choosing a line from a song and using the first letter of each word.
• Choose two short words that have nothing in common and combine them with punctuation or numerals, like "moss9desk" or "fast!carpet." Use a familiar phrase but substitute zeroes for "o"s, ones for "i"s and so on.
There are several options that can be beneficial, if you are having a hard time remembering all your passwords. You can choose a storage device, instead of forgetting, or writing your passwords down. These storage devices are also mobile, and can accommodate accessing your passwords when using a different computer, or traveling.
• Password storage software. There are many programs available that allow you to store all of your logins and passwords and to access them using only one password that you commit to memory. Some of the programs encrypt your passwords so they are further protected from prying eyes. One disadvantage of desktop software password solutions is that you do not have access to your stored passwords unless you are using the computer running the software. If you only use your home computer to surf, shop and bank, this option may work fine for you.
• Online password storage. Password storage options are plentiful online, allowing you constant access to saved usernames and passwords 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world where you have Internet access. Many also offer 128-bit encryption technology, keeping your passwords safe as they travel over the Internet. Some online storage sites stow your passwords for you on their servers. For the security wary, a number of online services store your passwords on your computer where they are less likely to be tampered with.
• Graphical online password storage. This option makes it simple for you to remember that one password which unlocks the rest. The "password" is actually a series of graphical representations of every day actions, like doing the dishes. All you have to remember is what order to perform the actions to gain access to your passwords.
It is vital that to secure your internet accounts that you never expose your passwords to anyone ever. Always keep your anti-virus software updated, and enabled, this prevents virus infection, and protects your computer from remote access. Use a firewall on all desktops, laptops, and servers at all times to ensure that your accounts will not be hacked. Be cautious about opening attachments that are not familiar, or seem sketchy, and avoid spam entirely. Spam is the #1 cause of unleashed viruses on the internet. Lastly, follow these helpful tips to safety guard your passwords from being exposed.
Article Copyright © Nick Matyas Web Royalty www.webroyalty.com - Protected by Copyscape. Do not reproduce or published in any form without our written consent.
Add Your Invasion of Privacy Articles, Invasion of Privacy News, Invasion of Privacy Books and Invasion of Privacy Publications on this website. Invasion of Privacy Article - News Publishing
Get Your Articles Published
How Can Article Marketing Help Your Business? Writing Invasion of Privacy articles can help grow your business by jump-starting your expert status, offering free advertising and building backlinks to your website. Your reputation is increased as you provide insightful, informative articles related to your expertise. The majority of people don't know how to write an article or don't think they have something worthy to say. Writing an article may be easier than you think. We can help you get started. Web Royalty provides a full range of Article copywriting and keyword writing services that persuades with power and conversion. Click Here Article Writing Service
Understanding SEO Article Writing
SEO is the acronym for search engine optimization. SEO article writing is an exploding niche in the red-hot field of search engine optimization. Articles are keyworded with popular phrases that are searched online. It provides search engine optimized content to rank high on Google and produce results. Once your Invasion of Privacy article is written, it must be submitted to search engines, article directories, and news directories in a correct manner to get it indexed and found in the search results.Article - News Submission